Why Buy BJB Connectors:
- Reputation: A 140 year old long-standing company!
- Scalable: Supports 10 major LED manufacturers including Bridgelux Inc, Citizen, Sharp, CREE, and OSRAM.
- Push-Wire Contacts: Majority of the connector/holder products use push-wire connection technology, removing unnecessary soldering, reducing thermal stress, and toxic waste.
- Zhaga Compliant: All products comply with the Zhaga standard, allowing for interchangeability among LED component manufacturers and “future-proofing” next-generation components.
- Reliable: All products are backed with a 5-year product warranty (for active parts ≥ 50,000 hours).
- BJB was founded by Friedrich Wilhelm Brokelmann, Franz Jager, and Gustav Busse in 1867.
- BJB is headquartered in the town of Arnsberg in the Sauerland region of Germany.